We are excited to announce an amazing new project in collaboration with BOXPARK CROYDON for new and early stage food entrepreneurs to support them to win one of three FREE week-long pop-ups in September 2022.
And that’s not all! The best performing pop-up will be offered the chance to trade there for up to three months in their pop-up kitchen.
Through free mentoring and ongoing support available, StartUp Croydon will also help up to 12 people prepare a formal proposal to BOXPARK. In addition, they will also be required to prepare a signature dish to the judges in a taste testing session which will form part of the assessment process.
The opportunity is open to Croydon residents or from surrounding boroughs who have
- developed a good food concept and may have started a home based food business during lockdowns; or
- been trading for less than two years and now want to make the next move to a physical site without the major expense that this involves and who want to reach a wider customer base.
Ideally, you will also have, or be working towards
- a level 3 food hygiene / safety certificate
- registering your business with Croydon Council Food Safety Team
- a good social media following
- good customer feedback or reviews if you have already started trading
Join us on 19 May 2022 at BOXPARK CROYDON to find out more information on this exciting opportunity and how to apply.
Book your space here
For further information please contact email@example.comShare this post: