1 Day Accredited Workshop, with Buffet Lunch & Refreshments
Date and Time: Monday 30th April from 10am to 4pm
Location: Weatherill House, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon CR0 4WF
Suitable for: Those in a sales role or small business owners
Over the past 10 years B2B/B2C sales has changed. Companies and consumers have a different relationship with one another which has impacted the sales process and thus changes the way in which we conduct sales. With so much information available to the customer, we no longer deal with passive buyers. However, most potential customers still require the human touch.
The Secret Seller workshop looks at the historical changes of sales and how to understand and adopt new methods of selling to close the sale. In addition, you will learn skills and techniques which will allow you to increase your sales output immediately.
At the end of this workshop participants will be able to:
- sell with increased confidence
- close deals more efficiently
- understand the role of the modern sales professional
- leverage technology to build better customer relationships
- embed a highly successful process for making sales
Benefits of the Secret Seller workshop:
Success in business is massively about building strong relationships with people. Our workshops are easy to digest, builds your confidence and keeps you on track
Attending The Secret Seller workshop will allow you to:
- develop sales skills you can use right now
- create an effective sales strategy
- take advantage of networking opportunities
- listen to and share problems and challenges
- close sales with confidence
This workshop is brought to you by StartUp Croydon in collaboration with GGT Solutions: Presenter, Lennox Thomas.
Please CLICK HERE to book your ticket
£99.00 inc VAT – with buffet lunch and refreshments
Lennox is an executive, leadership and career development coach with a background within the business start-up and recruitment sectors where he worked for two of the UK’s largest career development organisations, Blue Arrow and Reed Employment, occupying strategic and operational positions at senior levels.
Lennox’s experience spans over 30 years and during this time he has supported individuals from a wide variety of business environments and levels of seniority ranging from start-ups to blue chip companies. Business sectors in which he has experience include commercial, retail, marketing, hospitality and finance, enriching the futures of those he works with.
As a seasoned business owner and entrepreneur, Lennox has a wealth of experience in supporting businesses in planning for growth and creating efficient operations. He has a passion for business and doing things exceptionally well, and loves nothing more than to get involved in the day-to day adventures of his clients’ businesses.
Specialist knowledge and skills
- Business Start-up
- Sales and Business Development
- Leadership and Management training
- Business Mentoring and Peer Coaching
- Design and facilitation of business support Workshops
- Change Management Programs
- Business Performance Programs