1 Day Accredited Workshop, with Buffet Lunch & Refreshments
Date and Time: Wednesday 13th June, from 10am to 4pm
Location: Weatherill House, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon CR0 4WF
Suitable for: Those in a management role, entrepreneurs, team leaders, project leads
Small businesses often rely on experience gained through trial and error. Starting a project is exciting but often leads to stress and unexpected costs. Project Management Fundamentals workshop offers hands on practical advice and sets a framework for identifying core competencies, tools and methods to successfully deliver projects. Managing time, resources, budgets and the common goal is critical to building commitment to the project objectives. Our experienced trainers are encouraging and demonstrate to participants, through their own learning, how systematic processes and systems minimises risks and improves communication between all involved.
After attending you will be able to:
- know how to initiate, deliver and close a project
- demonstrate a full understanding of what is needed to deploy and manage project goals, objectives and resources required to show investment of time and money
- communicate the importance of effective project management
- explain the role of a project manager
- use a project toolkit to fully manage your next project
Benefits of the Project Management Fundamentals workshop:
Attendance of this workshop will improve your business awareness and allow you to implement leadership skills and qualities essential for managing any project. In addition, you will:
- be able to demonstrate your understanding of Project Management to employers, investors or staff members
- be issued with a certificate of accreditation
- gain new skills and reinforce existing skills
Please CLICK HERE to book your ticket
£99.00 inc VAT – with buffet lunch and refreshments
Lennox is an executive, leadership and career development coach with a background within the business start-up and recruitment sectors where he worked for two of the UK’s largest career development organisations, Blue Arrow and Reed Employment, occupying strategic and operational positions at senior levels.
Lennox’s experience spans over 30 years and during this time he has supported individuals from a wide variety of business environments and levels of seniority ranging from start-ups to blue chip companies. Business sectors in which he has experience include commercial, retail, marketing, hospitality and finance, enriching the futures of those he works with.
As a seasoned business owner and entrepreneur, Lennox has a wealth of experience in supporting businesses in planning for growth and creating efficient operations. He has a passion for business and doing things exceptionally well, and loves nothing more than to get involved in the day-to day adventures of his clients’ businesses.
Specialist knowledge and skills
- Business Start-up
- Sales and Business Development
- Leadership and Management training
- Business Mentoring and Peer Coaching
- Design and facilitation of business support Workshops
- Change Management Programs
- Business Performance Programs