StartUp Croydon Creative Community Skills
In the cost-of-living crisis it is more important than ever that Londoners can upskill and boost their earnings, to help to ease the financial pressures that so many are facing.
Community organisations play a vital role in supporting this mission. The Mayor of London has committed to making adult education more accessible and to build a fairer city for everyone, ensuring all Londoners who need it can get into training and develop their skills.
StartUp Croydon are excited to announce our new Creative Community Skills project funded through the Mayor of London’s Skills for Londoners Community Outreach Programme which aims to support you to understand, identify and access adult education courses and training to allow you to develop yourself, your skills and your business.
- looking to start a business or career in the digital or creative industries?
- looking to develop your skills and opportunities at work?
- looking to develop your digital skills?
- employed but need additional skills and knowledge to achieve your career ambitions?
- an employer looking to develop your employees to access learning opportunities but don’t have the time or resources to find what is available?
Do you need support in
- developing your numeracy skills?
- understanding your payslip, opening a bank account or managing your personal budget?
- developing your English language skills and proficiency?
- Understanding what is available to support you in your career or business?
Aimed at supporting women and young black men in Croydon looking to gain employment or create a business in the digital or creative industries, the project will provide:
- outreach webinars and events to inform you about the project and introduce you to initiatives to help support you
- an individual 1-1 session to find out more about your aspirations, your current levels of skills and qualifications and help you identify the most appropriate training courses including numeracy courses
- follow up 1-1 sessions to support you further where possible
For further details and to book a 1-1 session complete the form below and we will be in touch.