Every month or so we highlight one of the networking groups in Croydon that we either attend or host (or both) and this month, award winning Shaking Hands Interactive Partnership is in the spotlight.
Conceived by Robert O’Sullivan in May 2015, and later remodelled and developed with the help of co-founder Laurence Grant, Shaking Hands launched on 18th January 2016 and Nicole Brown joined the team some time later as Marketing Manager in an all-round role including web, social media and events.
StartUp Croydon have been members of this interesting, diverse and beneficial networking group since its inception and have seen SHIP’s membership grow to over 100 local Croydon businesses as a result of their hard work, determination and enthusiasm.
Benefits of membership include:
- Weekly newsletters giving information on essential news in and around Croydon
- Profile page on the SHIP website and the ability to include venue details if you have office or meeting space
- Add events to the SHIP calendar and have them sent out on a dedicated events circular
- Themed monthly events, socials and pop-ups in the local area
- Connection and introduction service
Shaking Hands actively seek out venues that either showcase their members’ facilities and services, where they add their own “spin” on the event, or those that have a quirky edge which generates a more informal and fun element to networking. So if you want to try something a bit different, generate some great business contacts and strengthen existing business relationships, give Shaking Hands Interactive Partnership a go – contact the team to find out about attending one of their events so you can see for yourself how the dynamic works with this innovative networking group.
Share this post: