Response to New Government Guidelines
We have looked at our Covid risk assessment after the new Government advice to work from home, if you can.
We realise that many of our founders and employees find coming to work at Weatherill House a safe sanctuary to concentrate on work and we plan to do all we can to continue to deliver a safe and welcoming environment for you throughout the winter months.
To help keep everyone safe please note the following:
- We are now working with skeleton staff to protect our team and ask all tenants to stay beyond the reception door sign and wait for a team member to meet you for support. We are practising social distancing from one another and tenants where possible.
- All tenants and visitors must use sanitiser as they enter the building – this is provided at the main reception area and back car park entrance, as well as in the breakout area.
- Wearing a face mask at all times when in common areas will greatly reduce the risk of spreading infection.
- Give each other plenty of space.
- Sanitising spray and disposable blue roll will be available in the Breakout space, Meeting rooms, Kitchens and Bathrooms. Please use before and after using any of these areas.
- In addition, the air handling system provides fresh air to all internal areas and is being serviced regularly.
- Remember to open windows whenever possible and to secure them before leaving the building.
Our team will still remain the heartbeat of Weatherill House and are here to provide support whenever required.
I wish you well and will provide further updates as necessary.