The Croydon division of the South East London Chamber of Commerce have re-established their presence in the very capable hands of Julie Agbowu. Please read on to learn more about the amazing benefits your free 15-month membership offers:
Dear Croydon Businesses,
We are reaching out to you to inform you of the support and advice that is available through the Croydon Division of the South East London Chamber of Commerce.
We are delighted to give you your personal invitation to become a member and aim to support you out of the hardships faced because of the pandemic.
As a valued member of The Croydon Division of the South East London Chamber of Commerce, you join a growing network of professionals who want to take their business to the next level. You also belong to a unique organisation with a strong campaigning voice for business to local and national government.
Your business can access a range of services, networking events and support including:
- Free 15 months membership to the Croydon Division of South East London Chamber of Commerce
- Free access to legal, tax and HR advice through our Chamber Cover
- A business profile in our directory – local authorities and other businesses use our directory to track down new suppliers and customers.
- Invitation to the best networking events around
- Opportunities to share your knowledge with others and promote your business.
- You’ll benefit through our affiliation to the London Chamber of Commerce and Industry who are in turn, accredited to the British Chamber of Commerce
- Workshops and Webinars on how to apply for grants, business support and further advice for your general business
- Promotion of your company news through our weekly e-zine, Masthead Light, website and via our Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn pages
- Free copy of our quarterly business Magazine, The Masthead. Published by Benham Media, members receive a 20% discount on advertising rates.
Julie Agbowu, Board Member of South East London Chamber of Commerce and Croydon Division Lead said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKEi_rHe2sE Sole traders and unregistered companies can also sign-up – at the company number section, simply enter 00000000 and the coupon code for the 15 month free membership is: croydon2021“Our vision for the Croydon Division of the South East London Chamber of Commerce is to support the micro, small and larger businesses across Croydon to leverage the strengths of these businesses for the benefits of the residents across the borough.” If you would like to become a member and have access to these free benefits, follow the instructions via the link below
Below is a video demonstrating the full sign process
Julie Agbowu is an FMAAT qualified accountant, and throughout her career, she has established strong partnerships within the community, third sector, private sector, government, and international sectors. As a result, her business support and development expertise are multi-sector and have built a strategic partnership with employers.
Julie is dedicated to sharing her knowledge and expertise by offering finance and business advice to varied audiences. Her aim is to empower individuals on both a personal and professional level to gain a better understanding of finance and committed to offering professional business and financial advice and training to contribute to a more prosperous and all-inclusive economy.
Croydon Chamber of Commerce look forward to hearing from you.