Croydon Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCCI) have been providing a business support platform to businesses for more than a century and are a branch of the London Chamber (LCCI) whose inception dates back to 1881. Needless-to-say, this is one of the biggest and best business networks in the UK and its reputation precedes it.
Members of CCCI are also able to network across the LCCI area, opening a huge vista of opportunities and valuable business connections and, with over 200 events per year, this can be more affordable than you think, particularly if you are a small business or start-up.
But CCCI aren’t just a networking organisation. Membership extends to include other value-added benefits such as:
- 24/7 legal advice
- Submission of articles to be included on the quarterly e-newsletter
- Discounted Experian marketing mailing lists
- Use of the LCCI members’ lounge in the heart of the city including meeting space, hot desking and free wifi
- Receipt of the LCCI Business Matters magazine ten times a year
And if you want to trade internationally:
- Export documentation service
- International Business Programme – to help your business enter new markets
- A team of experts are available to help with your queries regarding business in Europe
- Cost-effective translation services
Why not speak to a member of the CCCI team about attending one of their events as a visitor and see for yourself the benefits of being a part of such an extensive network of businesses and entrepreneurs:
Phone: 0207 5562390
Share this post: