Marking the achievements of everyday people within the Croydon community the Mayor of Croydon’s Civic Awards take place on October 17.
The Mayor, Councillor Toni Letts said: “There are so many unsung heroes in Croydon, who selflessly put in a huge amount of time and effort to not only improve the lives of those around them, but also the lives of the wider community.
“These awards are a fantastic way of recognising and celebrating what they do.”
The 2017 awards have the following categories:
- Volunteer of the Year
- Voluntary Group of the Year
- Young Achiever of the Year
- Contribution to Sport and Healthy Living
- Fairer Croydon
- Carer of the Year
- Good Neighbour
- Stronger Together
- Mayor’s Lifetime Contribution Award
- Business in the Community – of which we are very proud to be sponsors
We wish all of the nominees the very best of luck and look forward to the award ceremony on 17th October, when the winners will be announced.
Share this post: