The Business Start-up & Go Business Bootcamp is the first in a series of three Bootcamps to help you start a business, keep it going and continue to grow it.
Once you’ve had a great business idea and are determined to make it a reality, where do you start?
It can be daunting having to figure out everything you need to do and then make sure you do it all the right way, but our one-day Business Start-Up and Go Bootcamp covers a full range of topics to get you up and running the right way, and with a set of tools to help you grow your business.
The Business Start-up Bootcamp includes the following modules:
- Start-up costs – Personal Survival Budget – what do you need to earn before you can stop working?
- Sole Trader vs Limited company – the pros and cons of each
- Validation – how do you research if your business idea is viable?
- SWOT Analysis – what are your Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities and Threats?
- Entrepreneurial Mindset – what is it, and how do you develop one?
In addition to the above, after the Bootcamp, each delegate will receive two 1-hour follow-up one-to-one sessions in the following weeks for bespoke advice.
Cost: Business Start-up & Go one-day Bootcamp costs only £20 per person, including VAT.
Location: StartUp Croydon Business Centre, Weatherill House, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon.
Times: Registration on the day is strictly 9:30 am, and the sessions will end at around 4.30 pm.
All delegates who complete the Bootcamp session are eligible to apply for our biannual Business Incubator course (link opens in a new tab).
Find out more about the other two Bootcamp courses below: