The Business Sales & Marketing Bootcamp is designed to help you start a business, keep it going and continue to grow it.
Sales and marketing knowledge, skills and techniques are fundamental to developing your business, and this one-day Bootcamp session will help refresh your sales knowledge, look at your sales processes, develop a plan to reach your ideal audience, helping you to learn the principles of sales and polish up your marketing plans.
The Business Sales & Marketing Bootcamp includes the following modules:
- How to fall in love with the sales process
- Features & benefits – what problem are you solving for your client?
- How to do marketing on a shoe-string
- What is your Unique Selling Point? And how to hone delivery in your elevator pitch
- How word-of-mouth advertising is still the most valuable tool
- Networking techniques to help you succeed
In addition to the above, after the Bootcamp, each delegate will receive two 1-hour follow-up one-to-one sessions in the following weeks for bespoke advice.
Cost: Business Sales & Marketing one-day Bootcamp costs only £20 per person, including VAT.
Location: StartUp Croydon Business Centre, Weatherill House, 23 Whitestone Way, Croydon.
Times: Registration on the day is strictly 9:30 am, and the sessions will end at around 4.30 pm.
All delegates who complete the Bootcamp session are eligible to apply for our biannual Business Incubator course (link opens in a new tab).