From running marathons and climbing mountains to holding cake sales and fundraising balls, customers, employees, and members would be fundraising for a great cause, working better together as a team and engaging with business CSR strategies.
A Charity of the Year partnership can offer benefits, including
- Generating positive local and national PR
- Demonstrating your company values and commitment to your customers and local community
- Encouraging team building
- Providing great staff engagement opportunities
- Enhancing your supply chain.
We can support our partnership by
- Creating marketing material to raise awareness of your support and encourage fundraising
- Giving informative and motivational presentations to your colleagues or members
- Providing fundraising tools, tips and tricks.
Please contact us here to speak to us about this opportunity.
However much or as little as you can afford, your donation could help towards funding a person’s place on one of our programmes or the general running of the charity.
By choosing the Tier One sponsorship level, you will be specifically helping an unemployed or disadvantaged person attend our three-day StartUp & Go Bootcamp. This course is an essential starting point for anyone looking to launch their dream business or support the local community by creating a social enterprise. Self-employment and learning about setting up and running a business also provide a range of skills that can be transferrable to employment or further education.